Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Team Member Spotlight: Danny

Greetings, everyone! my name is Danny and I was the marketing intern here at Latitude 38 Group. I have been working here for the past six months and have had a great time here. I'm the guy responsible for updating this blog and our Facebook and Twitter pages. Unfortunately I'm on my way out but it has been a pleasure posting and commenting on our posts.

Here's a little about myself, I was born in Hong Kong (my family, however, is actually Burmese) and moved here when I was 12, and I have lived in the Bay Area ever since. I did my undergraduate studies in engineering at UC Davis and now I am working towards my MBA at the University of San Francisco. When I need a break from the pressures of life, I love to unwind by grabbing some food with friends and singing my heart out at karaoke. I may not be the best singer out there, but I am certainly the loudest.

Latitude 38 Group would like to thank Danny for his great contributions to our group. We thank you for everything you did for us and always going above and beyond what we asked for. We wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment